Merci, Debb. Apreciez, zau!

Nu o dau nimanui mai departe! I-o pot da Luciei. Knock yourself out.

1.How are you feeling today?

Led Zeppelin - Heartbreaker


2. Will you get far in life?

Beck - Loser


3. How do your friends see you?

Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag


4. Will you get married?

Guns n' Roses - Think about you


5. What’s your best friend’s theme?

The Doors - People are strange; Pink Floyd - Brain Damage


6. What is the story of your life?

The Clash - Should I stay or should I go? (if I go it will be trouble, if I stay it will be doubleeee)


7.What was high school like? (is)

Skid Row - Youth gone wild. (m-ar tenta sa scriu Another brick in the wall 2)


8. How can you get ahead in life?

Dire Straits - Heavy Fuel


9. What is the best thing about your friends?

Joan Jett - Bad Reputation


10. What is in store for this weekend?

AC/DC - You shook me all night long (e ziua mea, desigur:>)


11. What song describes you?

Pink Floyd - Young Lust


12. What song would describe your relationships ?

Uriah Heep - July morning


16. Will you have a happy life?

Nickelback - Rockstar (mdaaa nu ma condamnati. inca nu m-am lasat de visat)


13. How is your life going?

Bjork - It's, Oh, So quiet; Guns n' Roses - Cats in the cradle and the silver spoon


14.What song will they play at your funeral?

Queen - Another one bites the dust


15. How does the world see you?

Ozzy Osbourne - Dreamer. Nirvana - Dumb


16. Will you have a happy life?

Led Zeppelin - Whole lotta love. Whitesnake - Here I go again


17. Do people secretly lust after you?

RHCP - Blood Sugar Sex Magik


18. How can I make myself happy?

The Ramones - My Sharona. U2 - Pride


19. What should you do with your life?

Deep Purple - Soldier of Fortune

1 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu